Buddhism is among the largest and most respected religions in this world. The original founder of Buddhism and the religion’s highest spiritual leader in the universe is Dorje Chang Buddha. He is worshipped by all major sects and schools of Buddhism as the reincarnation of the earliest primordial Buddha in this human world.
Buddhists hold a religious belief that understands the universe’s nature of no-birth and no-annihilation and human beings’ original nature of true such-ness are one and the same. They believe in the cycle of transmigration driven by the law of cause and effect. They believe that after one’s biological death, the spirit or soul will incarnate and be reborn into a new being. In the case of the primordial Buddha, He has now incarnated to this world for the third time as His Holiness Dorje Chang Buddha III.
Buddhism classifies all material and spiritual matters and knowledge in the universe into five aspects. Complete mastery of these five aspects is called having realized the Five Vidyas (vidya is a Sanskrit word meaning brightness). Buddhas and Bodhisattvas must possess the Five Vidyas. The Five Vidyas include: the Vidya of Casuality, the Vidya of Healing, the Vidya of Sound, the Vidya of Craftsmanship, and the Vidya of Inner Realization. Looking through the entire history of Buddhism, H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III is the first holy one to perfectly manifest real accomplishments in the Five Vidyas, meeting the highest standard of Buddhism. For this reason and more, H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III is the one and only individual in history to receive recognitions and corroborating recognitions from more than 100 of the highest present-day dharma kings, regent dharma kings, and rinpoches from various Buddhist sects.
About H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III
- H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III’s highly respected works of art attest to His mastery in arts, technology and craftsmanship.
- He has healed the illnesses and solved the medical problems of many who came to him both when He was in China and after He came to America.
- Thousands of discourses given by Him have been recorded, some of which are being translated into English and recorded for non-Chinese speaking disciples.
- With the mastery of the causality vidya, He has the insight into all events and matters and the relationship between the spiritual and the material and thus is able to predict the time and nature of the transition of many of His students. Examples of this can be found in numerous testimonies by Buddhists.
- His cultivation and accomplishments are representative of His inner-vidya powers. As an example, His manifestation of reversing an aged appearance to that of a youth is not what any dharma king or dharma master from any sect or school can achieve.